Staff and Trustee Profiles
I trained as an Occupational Therapist and graduated in 1982. Since then I have been involved in working with children at Tokanui Hospital, Child Development Centre: Waikato Hospital, Conductive Education Unit: Hamilton and McKenzie Centre. I began at McKenzie Centre in July 1997 and worked as an OT until I took the position as Centre Director in August 2006.
I have had 3 trips to Ireland, the Mid West area, to train early intervention teams in using the transdisciplinary approach to early intervention.
In 2012 I completed a Graduate Diploma in Not for Profit Management at Unitec.
Click on a category to view all the profiles in that category. To view the profile of a particular person, click on their name.
- Trisha Benge, Centre Director/OT Centre Director/OT
- Estelle Pretorius, Speech Language Therapist Speech Language Therapist
- Ruth Michels, Assistive Technology Specialist Assistive Technology Specialist
- Anita Wilson, Speech Language Therapist Speech Language Therapist
- Helen Gempton, Business Manager Business Manager
- Claire Hintz, Occupational Therapist Occupational Therapist
- Sandra Harris, Administration Support Administration Support
- Teresa Blake, Early Intervention Teacher Early Intervention Teacher
- Sue Scott, Physiotherapist Physiotherapist
- Lillian Martin, Office Coordinator Office Coordinator
- Richard Edghill, Pyschologist Pyschologist
- Marcia Ranganui Charlton, Social Worker Social Worker
- Suzanne Kok, Early Intervention Teacher Early Intervention Teacher
- Stephanie Wacker, Early Intervention Teacher Early Intervention Teacher
- Ken Williamson CStJ; QSM; CFInstD; JP Chair Person
- Dr David Newman Medical Representative
- Julie Treweek Education Representative
- Kalev Crossland Community Representative
- Nan Jensen Community Representative
- Maree Haddon Community Representative
- Fran Crowther Parent Representative
- Renee Wood Community Representative
- Simon Rickman Community Representative
- Candace Allan Parent Representative